Terms and Conditions
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Pages on this website include links to relevant content from our members and other external sites. External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, STICK SSN is not responsible for the content or accessibility of external websites. The inclusion of a link to an external website from this website is not an endorsement of that website or the site’s owners (or their products/services).
We have incorporated some features into this site to provide a level of accessibility for all users.
If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you’re more comfortable with:
• In Internet Explorer, use the Zoom option in the Settings menu.
• In Firefox, press the Alt key to temporarily bring up the traditional Firefox menus. On the menu at the top, click View, then go to Zoom.
• In Chrome, use the Zoom option in the Settings menu.
• In Safari, use the View > Make Text Bigger option.
• In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
• If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and – keys. In certain browsers, these functions may ‘zoom’ the entire site rather than just the text.
Images on this website – we are working through all images on this site to ensure they contain descriptive alt text.
PDFs – we use PDF files to publish STICK documents. For information on PDF files and accessibility visit access.adobe.com.
Browsers – below you will find links to various browsers to help you tailor your current browser to your needs, access alternative browsers or download add-ons:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla browsers
- Google Chrome
- JAWS screen reader
- MAGic screen magnification
- WindowEyes -screen reader with Braille support.
If you are not happy with any of our Terms & Conditions, you reserve the right to not use this website.